Friday 22 May 2015

Dear So and So

Dear So and So at Mummy from the Heart

I am joining this link hosted by the lovely Michelle from Mummy From the Heart. Sometimes there are things you want to say that can't be expressed any other way.





Dear Chaos

Please stop. I know you don't realise how much your behaviour affects everyone. I know you must be having some inner battle which you don't know how to express. The problem is I don't know how to handle you like this. You physically hurt everyone, you talk, shout and scream all the time and the noise is mentally draining. All the professionals tell me you're normal so I have no help in solving your problems.

The truth is I don't know how long I can continue like this. I am exhausted from the constant stress. I can't leave you in a room with anyone as yuou hurt them or upset them somehow. I am living on the edge and I have very little patience left.

Please help me. Give me a clue how I can make things better for you.

Love Mum


3 comments:

  1. Ohh bless you Kat, this sounds so difficult. I pray things ease up for you soon. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that the chaos has now lifted a little now and you are feeling a bit better. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that the chaos has now lifted a little now and you are feeling a bit better. X

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!