Thursday 12 February 2015

Broken Wings

I'm not feeling too great today. I can't quite put my finger on what is wrong either. I'm tired and achy. My eyes are itchy.  Its 11:30pm and I've just had tea. I feel quite low and emotional. I have no idea what has triggered it but I really hope it passes by tomorrow. I don't want to cope with another day like this.

I have so many things on the go at the moment. Quietly, I dont think I take much more. I think I am exhausted.

Having fallen asleep writing this last night, I feel a bit clearer on what the problem is today.

I am exhausted, emotionally drained and slightly overwhelmed by what the future holds.
Sad that my marriage is over and I have lost my best friend. Frustrated at not being able to get on with all my plans at the pace I want to.
Disappointed at the state my house is in.
Annoyed at not having the patience to deal with the kids instead of shouting and getting cross.
Fed up of having to drag myself out of bed instead of looking forward to the day.
Preferring nursery days to having the boys home.
Feeling lonely but not wanting company. Missing the comfortable silence of living with someone.
Wanting to sit a d eat haribo all damn day (or until I'm sick!)

I know this feeling will pass and I'll be back to my bouncy old self again soon so for now I'm just going to sit with it and do whatever I fancy that day and try not to feel guilty about it!

One day I shall fly again... 

1 comment:

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!