Monday 2 February 2015

A New Week

I have been doing a lot of thinking since my post yesterday. Things have started to get on top of me and that is a dodgy old road to wander down. I have decided that I need to kick myself in the pants and make a plan. What better day to start than Monday?!

Although today is getting off to a slow start, I want to make more effort today.

I have decided to focus on one room at a time. Today will be the bathroom as it is quite gruesome. I wont go into detail but I'm sure you can imagine.

I am going to do one load of washing at a time. I don't mean just wash it but drying it and putting it away too. I seem to have washing every where and it is something I really hate!

I am also going to try to eat three times a day. To start with I'm not fussed exactly what, I just want to get into the habit first. Even if it is a sandwich at lunch, I need to train myself to be hungry again and to feed myself when I do feel hungry.  Im sure I'm setting a bad example for my boys too.

I also want to spend time with the kids every day which is why I'm not throwing myself into a massive cleaning binge. I want to make small changes i can maintain on a daily basis.

On that note, we better get dressed and head off to nursery with my baby boy.  Hope you have a great day too!

1 comment:

  1. I have scrubbed my bathroom today like I'm appearing on the Four in a bed TV Show. Full on scrubbed it. Washed the shower curtain too. Rest of the house is like a pig style mind, but my bathroom is sparkly clean! Little things such as this make me happy! Should I be getting out more??!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!