Tuesday 2 September 2014

Tuneful Tuesday - What Doesnt Kill You....

While I was painting my room the other day, I thought I'd put the radio on. I haven't listened to it in a long time. I darent when the boys are here as they have a habit of snapping the aerial off stereos. Once it was tuned in, it was great to hear a few old favourites again!



The first song to come on was this one and it was perfect...



As you may have gathered, things are not all plain sailing in the house of Kat...

My dear, beloved husband told me Saturday night that he has fallen for a woman at work and the last two months have been purely pretence as he tried to forget about her.

Yes, yes I know. It was all pretty obvious. And yes I feel an utter twat for falling for all his crap once again but please take into account I am having a baby in 4 weeks so am rather tired, emotional and irrational!

I do however have the slightly satisfying knowledge that this woman doesn't feel the same and has told him so. Meaning he has burnt all his bridges leaving him nowhere to go.... Shame

I am currently trying to re-organise any plans we had put in place as they are all now irrelevant. He is going to stay here and have the boys while I'm in hospital. That's as far as I've got so far. I am trying to organise several wonderful people who have offered to come and stay to help me with boys and baby. Will have to make a rota at this rate! **Jokes**




3 comments:

  1. Seriously Kat, I would so come down on a train and give you a real life hug, then drink some wine (for the both of us). You will be stronger for it. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing and I can't wait to see you lovely mumma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!